jueves, 5 de julio de 2007

SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
*
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams
that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
*
Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds
Are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.
*
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why?, then, oh
Why can't I?
*
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyon the rainbow
Why?, oh
Why can't I?
***


2 comentarios:

lenoreanabel dijo...

Me encanta esta canción y la película es genial. Una de mis favoritas. Me pongo contenta cuando escucho esto:

We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
You'll find he is a whiz of a Wiz! If ever a Wiz! there was.
If ever oh ever a Wiz! there was The Wizard of Oz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the wonderful things he does.
We're off to see the Wizard. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!!!


las dos fotos son tremendas!

Besitos.

Campanilla dijo...

Es que tanto la pelicula como las canciones te ayudan a recuperar el animo. Cuando estoy depresiva veo entre otros films "El Mago de Oz" y "Yellow Submarine" de los Beatles, me sirven un poco de terapia.